Your donation will help Home and Community Support Services Grey-Bruce to continue providing community based services that support independence and enhance the quality of daily life for seniors, adults with disabilities and their families.
There are many reasons to make a charitable donation to Home and Community Support Services Grey-Bruce.
Which one appeals to you?
- To help someone in our community who is in need but cannot afford the minimum fee to arrange a medical ride or attend one of our Day Away Sites.
- To help raise funds for a specific item or piece of equipment that will benefit the people who utilize our Day Away services.
- To help reduce your taxable income by receiving an official receipt for income tax purposes.
- To help express your condolences through a financial contribution in a memory of a deceased loved one.
- To help balance your estate plan and reduce the taxable liabilities that your heirs will inherit.
For more information regarding the many benefits of making a financial donation to Home and Community Support Services Grey-Bruce
fill out our online Information Request Form
or download and mail our Information Request Form
call us at: 519-372-2091 or 1-800-267-3798
call your Lawyer or Certified Financial Planner
To make a tax-deductible donation to Home and Community Support Services Grey-Bruce you can:
Charitable Registration# 13913 6923 RR0001
or call us at: 519-372-2091 or 1-800-267-3798
Your generous donation will help us to continue helping seniors and disabled adults to live independently in their own homes. Donations may be made in your own name or as a memorial gift or to honour a loved one.