Your donation will help Home and Community Support Services Grey-Bruce to continue providing community based services that support independence and enhance the quality of daily life for seniors, adults with disabilities and their families.
There are many reasons to make a charitable donation to Home and Community Support Services Grey-Bruce.
Which one appeals to you?
- To help someone in our community who is in need but cannot afford the minimum fee to arrange a medical ride or attend one of our Day Away Sites.
- To help raise funds for a specific item or piece of equipment that will benefit the people who utilize our Day Away services.
- To help reduce your taxable income by receiving an official receipt for income tax purposes.
- To help express your condolences through a financial contribution in a memory of a deceased loved one.
- To help balance your estate plan and reduce the taxable liabilities that your heirs will inherit.
For more information regarding the many benefits of making a financial donation to Home and Community Support Services Grey-Bruce:
Click to access online Information Request Form
Download and mail Information Request Form
Contact your Lawyer/Certified Financial Planner
To make a tax-deductible donation to Home and Community Support Services Grey-Bruce you can:
Click to download Donation Form
Call 519-372-2091 or 1-800-267-3798
* Please advise if you require a Receipt for your Charitable Donation*
Charitable Registration # 13913 6923 RR0001
Home & Community Support Services – Grey Bruce would like to thank you in advance for your generous donation. Your contribution enables us to continue our vital work helping elderly and disabled adults in our surrounding communities to live independently with dignity in their own homes.
Your generous donation will help us to continue helping seniors and disabled adults to live independently in their own homes. Donations may be made in your own name or as a memorial gift or to honour a loved one.