Volunteers Make a Difference
An integral part of our Mission Statement, volunteers make a difference in our communities. As one of the leaders in delivery of support services for seniors and adults with complex needs, Home & Community Support Services’ Volunteers help HCSS to provide the necessary support to extend the period that people can live independently in their homes. As a HCSS Volunteer, your time and commitment creates a valuable impact in YOUR community.
If you are interested in joining our team of caring volunteers, please complete the Online Volunteer Form, or Print the Volunteer Application and mail in. Thank you!
HCSS BOARD OF DIRECTORS - VOLUNTEER OPENINGS AVAILABLE. PLEASE VISIT HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
HCSS has over 1200 volunteers involved in:
|Day Away services||Transportation services|
|Friendly Visiting||Meals on Wheels delivery|
|Congregate Dining||Office work|
|Liaison Committees||Ad Hoc Committees|
|Board of Director Involvement|
As a Volunteer:
- Be a Valued Team Member who brings special skills, one-on-one support and interaction, and community-based knowledge and expertise
- Obtain valuable training and develop new skills
- Contribute to supervision and reviews and program development
- Enhance your personal skills and knowledge
- Become an ambassador in your community
Volunteers are a Resource providing for the continued health and well-being in our communities for today and in the future.
For more information...